Join us from home:
Click here to join at the time of the Mass and scroll down to the Live video.
Note, if you join too early you may need to refresh your screen.
You do not need a Facebook account to watch live.
For additional assistance, email ECCommunications@EpiphanyCathedral.org.
Masses Resume in the Cathedral
Join us from home:
Monday-Saturday at 8:00am (Cathedral & Live on Facebook)
(Please note: All 7am Mass intentions are celebrated privately)
Saturday Vigil Mass:
4:00pm (Cathedral & Live on Facebook)
6:00pm – Spanish (Cathedral & Live on Facebook)
7:30am (Cathedral Only)
9:00am (Cathedral & Live on Facebook)
11:00am (Cathedral Only)
12:30pm Polish (Cathedral & Live on Facebook)
5:30pm (Cathedral Only)
Distribution of Holy Communion:
In the Cathedral Narthex (Main Entrance)
Friday Divine Mercy at 3:00pm (Join us on Facebook Only)
Saturday 8:30-9:30am in the Cathedral Chapel
Thursday before First Friday, after 8:00am Mass
Epiphany Cathedral thanks you for your generosity. If you would like to continue your weekly offering, or to support Epiphany Cathedral through a donation, please follow one of these links:
Via Text: Text the word “Give” to 941-307-7707 (follow prompts)
Onine: Click Here
Mail: Epiphany Cathedral, 310 Sarasota St., Venice, FL 34285
Questions: email ECCommunications@EpiphanyCathedral.org
Mass Resumes in the Cathedral – Mass Attendance Guidelines
New 5/22/20 – Click here to watch an instructional video from Fr. Jack on new procedures as you enter for Mass.
Obligation to attend Sunday Mass is dispensed through November 1st. To read the Bishop’s letter discussing the dispensation, please click the following link:
Mass Attendance Guidelines:
- We will only allow 50% capacity in the Cathedral. If need be, there will be overflow seating in Parish Center where the Mass will be Livestreamed, and Communion distributed.
- Pews, door handles, and restrooms will be sanitized between Masses.
- Masks must be worn.
- Use of hand sanitizer is encouraged before entering the Cathedral or Parish Center.
- Only the Front (Main-Narthex) entrance will be utilized before Mass.
- To allow time for sanitizing between Masses, entrance to the Cathedral will only be allowed 30 mins prior to Mass. It is suggested parishioners wait in their cars until Cathedral doors have been propped open.
- Communion will only be placed in the hand for those who wish to receive (not on the tongue, gluten-free hosts will be available upon request).
- During Communion and entering/exiting, all are asked to keep a social distance. Marked lines will be on the floor to assist you.
- Offertory collection baskets will be at all entrances and exits.
- Lost and found items will not be kept more than 24 hours.
- There will be no printed materials in the pews or bulletins distributed. You can read the weekly bulletin online at www.epiphanycathedral.org.
- All those, as defined by the health department, as more vulnerable (i.e. 65 + years of age, those with compromised immune systems, those with underlying health conditions, those who are especially anxious about being in a large group) are encouraged to stay at home.
- Anyone with fever or flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to enter the church.
- Until further notice, all parish activities remain suspended. This includes Knights of Columbus, CCW, Youth Group, Rosary Groups, and any other organized Parish activity other than the Sacred Liturgy.
- Please note, there is still a risk for anyone who attends a public Mass to contract Covid19.
Parish Office Hours – Please read for updates
Parish Office Hours*
The Parish Office will be Open:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 11:30 am – For Walk Ins
After 12:30 – By Appointment Only
(Please Call 941-484-3505 – Leave message and we will call back to confirm appointment)
*Masks are Required When Visiting!
Only 3 people may enter the office at one time to ensure proper social distancing. If we have more than three in the office, you may be asked to briefly wait outside.
Holy Family Adoration Chapel Open
- A maximum of 4 Adorers allowed at each hour.
- Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer.
- Only Adorers with a badge may enter between 6:00 pm and 8:00 am.
Beware of Phishing Scams
Many in our Diocese are receiving phishing email attacks. With COVID-19 in the air, hackers are hard at work!! Many scams include asking for Gift Cards. Unfortunately, fraud of this kind is on the rise during this very sensitive time. Do not login to strange links or buy gift cards to send via email or txt. People are falling for this; please don’t be the one!